HO Syndicate Omega Slalom Ski Blank (2021)
The Omega was designed to improve the efficiency and stability of the modern tournament slalom ski...
HO Syndicate Omega Slalom Ski Blank
The Omega was designed to improve the efficiency and stability of the modern tournament slalom ski. Tournament slalom skiers can run radically short line passes, but can they run them the way they want? Can there be a ski that helps you do it in a way that is as easy and effortless as they know it can be done? This is Omega’s reason for being. Ying and yang, Alpha and Omega, the dualism of the Syndicate design philosophy describes how contrary ski designs compliment the full spectrum of skier needs. The Omega ski shape has increased surface area in the back of the ski in relationship to the forebody. The result is a ski that rides more in-trim or parallel to the water surface. By reducing how much water the Omega is pushing, efficiency is improved and your turn speed is carried deeper into the cut, helping hide the skier from the speed control. The Omega’s 4-stage rocker line with a true flat spot located under your front foot, moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. A reduction in concave volume, compared to the Syndicate Pro and Alpha, allows the Omega to maintain your speed more easily for improved efficiency and less effort.
- Narrow width profile with Relaxed Tail Taper: rides more parallel to the water surface for increased efficiency and skier turn speed is carried deeper into the cut.
- Low Volume Concave: Maintain speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort.
- 4-Stage Rocker Design: With a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot, the Omega moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date
- Torsionally Stiff Flex: Holds shape in high load situations for great acceleration at the finish of the turn.
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- NEW! Syndicate Adjustable Fin: A simple, minimal and functional design utilizing a single 5-32 hex key for microadjustment and fin blade clamping
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
HO syndicate Omega
Ski performed beautifully. Ross's knowledge and experience led me to purchasing this ski over a Radar and I'm glad he did. My style of skiing suits this ski perfectly.
A pleasure to ride
This ski was a pleasant surprise from the first turn. Stable, fast and turns on a dime.